Old 05-06-2007, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Ahsong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Short trip to Jakarta ?? needs arise ?? please see my quicky info

Majority fuck joint is 1 hour. A & B are very exculsive spa,you can use the facility i.e pool,steam etc...nice room,very posh.

E is medium range spa,it's on promotion now fuck plus massage.To get there -- traffic jam. Avoid 4 to 7 pm.

The rest are purely straight forward fuck shop,selection of girls,order your drinks,chit chat with the girls,already hard...... go room for firing.

If you wants FL or have more time...visit disco i.e Millienum,Crown,Sydney 2000,Sands...etc around 10pm,you can select girls there,but some with boy friend company...so be alert.Usually act cool and the cewek (girls) will come to you.Not recommended during friday or saturday nite...many competitors, demand more than supplies. Becareful,most girls wants $ from you to buy pills -shake head,cost 100,000 or 150,000 / pill. You can decline and ask for service. Market price RP300,000 or MAX RP500,000 depend the girls is chio or your taste. One shot,one night is your call.

Don't go to Bule (White skin in local language) area i.e CJ bar,Bats at surdiman,thamrin, area,CUT THROAT....basically all local girls quality is the same.