View Single Post
Old 10-08-2018, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24260 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sharing info for tall WLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
But why would you want to leave? Selfless sharing bros are getting less and less

I want to take over if I could. But I don't have such deep pockets to savour CAT150 10times a month leh

You set too high a bar for me to reach
You need not bonk ten or more times a month. A couple of times a month will be useful. And you have reliable inputs from bro Omnia, Joker88 and other brothers who fancy tall gals or have strong intelligence abt them to rely upon. But quite a number of them had poor estimates of height (- depend on how strict you wanna be). Anyway, it's on a voluntary basis and you update as and when you could.