View Single Post
Old 26-03-2019, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
diablodiablo3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Made my down to Samya in cologne today. The owner has another club called mondial but according to the girls samya is better.

Club is smaller than Mainhatten imo. I liked the food and the underground locker rooms with a room for massage. You can rest down there and even play your phone without being hassled by girls after a pump. I hated the rooms though as some are too small and dark. I like doing it in bright rooms.

About 30 girls and roughly 25 customers. I would say the casting is better at Mainhatten but there are real russian girls there. I took a romanian named Elena with big enhanced tits. Very good service. 50 for kissing 69 cbj and she fucked like a pro. I gave her 20 tip.

Next girl was russian catherina. Student from moscow whose grandfather used to be german. Her english is great and very chatty. Clearly asian type as i saw her get chosen by 2 other asians before me. She has a friend Beatrice who is not as pretty but very fair skin. They do stand out amongst the other romanian/moldovans.

For 50 euro anytime entry its quite worth (i think beer was free i dont drink). Depending on your skills, you can get bbbj for 30 more or even included in 1 hour session. Girls not super aggressive. Might come back.