Old 04-01-2019, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
ubrmnsch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok BJ Joints

Tried 7-Heaven the other day as it was awfully close to my hotel.
And as the bro beldoeri mentioned, this place is almost like a restaurant where people come and go so frequently, you might bump into someone you know here

I went around at around 4:00 PM. I wanted to try a certain girl but when I came I was only given 3 options since others already have customers. I still prefer the natural looking Thai so I chose BAM out of the 3. You pay upfront, there are options like multiple girls and you pay more if you wan't to cum on boobs, etc.

BAM came out with a big smile, held my hand as she lead me upstairs (have to take off your shoes by the way). She was happily wearing a short skirt so you get some views while going up the very steep staircase.
Was lead to the farthest room so I got to tour the place, luckily didn't bump into anyone from the rooms while walking towards my own room.

The room was decent sized with some open cabinets for your stuff (no lockers btw), bed can probably have 3 people lie side by side tightly.
BAM asked me to strip, there is a sink with a showerhead and that's where she washed my little bro very thoroughly and gave me a bit of a handjob then and there. Her English is decent and can do small talk, she say I resemble a Thai person which I don't really know and just went along with it. Complimented her smile and made her feel nice about herself, small talk and jokes as she intensely wank my little bro

After washing me up, asked me to lie down while she rinse her mouth and then she start taking her top off. Honestly body and face nothing super special, she was the slim SYT Thai girl with natural breasts and cute smile.
She gave me a catbath all over before she started with my little bro, and then she swallowed the whole thing before teasing me again, lick my balls good and then shaft, gave me small kisses here and there.
She was damn good in sucking but sometimes bite my little bro a bit but it's alright. She'll also moan even if you're not touching her that much but I guess some people get high to that so it's just SOP... not really my thing

She was just sucking me for about 25 minutes without complaining if I'm gonna come or not. She was patient and her attitude never changed throughout, she changes her position so it won't be repetitive for 5 minutes straight. I finally gave in and blew my load as she suck all that in while choking my little bro, damn shiok lol

After that she finally said "You're very strong". She washed me up again and I put my clothes back on. Asked me to come visit her again if I have time.

She leads me downstairs and then they let you choose 1 drink for free (water or coke or tea). Went out after making sure I didn't drop anything from my pockets.

Overall ok experience if you want a SYT Thai girl to blow your load into without trying to work a lot for it. It's also very convenient to go to because it's in the middle of the city and you don't have to go through a maze or other shops just to get there, it's just the first alley of the side street from the main road.

Will try to visit a BJ bar in Bangkok at least once every trip, not necessarily this one, but it's good enough for a quick release.