Thread: Issue with ICA
View Single Post
Old 25-04-2018, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
We won't know what your wife actually did causing her arrested but u were brave to get married with uncertainty, maybe due to love.

The chances of your wife coming into SG is very low. Meantime, look for a job opportunity in VN and plan more trips there. Save up and start your own biz n stay there....

Try to appeal regularly, who knows ICA might change and approve her. All the best and lucks.... u will need a lot of these.

A lot fake marriage abusing the privilege causing ICA to tighten up a lot.
My guess, she was caught with pants down in the hotel. So love is blind and we cannot say what is "love"....

He is earning SGD >5k and not easy to get a job paying that well in Vietnam...

He needs to have babies to get his appeal strengthen becos gahmen look at babies as core family values. Gahmen also understand babies need their mothers...

His case now without babies after marriage since 2013 will be viewed with "suspicious" since no babies....

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post