Thread: Blood in semen
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2018, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: Blood in semen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frauen View Post
I had similar experience. As usual , I ignored it at first. The blood tainted semen sort of like come and go. Until at 1 period it became an “every time” thingy. Until one day a WL told me there is blood in my CD. She told me not first time she sees that. I paiseh. Quickly make appointment with DSC.
Thank God I was cleared from STD. Next I booked appt with Urologists.
First he check if it’s prostate cancer. Cleared
Next he X Ray - cleared
Finally he told me probably I fxxk too hard or too much causing some blood vessels bursting. Same as we sneezing too hard & too frequent.
Nevertheless he prescribed me with some antibiotics.
It has been 2 years now... thank God all ok now.
similiar experience bro. i felt a sharp pain n then theres blood w semen in cd. the wl oso told me lt happens to some of her clients.
i wasnt freaked out at datime bcos i oways full battle order helmet raincoat on... cheong w no worries of std.
later i googled n read dat as we aged...our blood capillaries becomes stretch n thinner..thus easier to break esp w vigorous thrusting.. i juz rested 5 6 days n all back to normal...tho the blood stop after ard 36 hrs
u nid to totally rest no action for 5v6 days. if stil got blood then go doctor