View Single Post
Old 13-11-2018, 07:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
Give credit to your rivals, the attacking display from City was far better than United.

Pep have turned the defense and attack into a dream, and probably next season he will master his midfield.

Pierre.
Tats for sure, no doubt abt tat...they r the champions mah ...Pep is the No. 1 manager in EPL at least if not the world.....how i wish he cums over to manage Man United...he shd really be the successor to SAF, n the glory days will continue...

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
It's a no-brainer that as of now, Man City are a far better team than MU.

Cheerz
AC
They r lucky they lost 3-1 onli...it could hv been a bigger margin of loss...

Again it's the same problem of putting the right players into wrong positions n not attack minded....he's really a knucklehead ...the whole team must either improve or be changed from top to bottom....o/w they r disgracing the jersey of the Red Devils...Nowadays even the super hero of past seasons DDG is oso losing his spirit n sharpness ...letting in so many goals in recent matches...so unlike him

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor