View Single Post
Old 10-08-2014, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Events in CP 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post

Yihao : As usual long time mummy Kitty arranged gals for 4 of us, I had my gal imported from SZ, my dear bro V really high that nite and were surround by all the gals dancing, great fun ..... gals pricing 5/12/15

all in all CP ktvs still have no gals to parade, rely on pics to choose from, pricing significantly up from before yanda, drink price down though. it's not the same kind of feel and fun I was used to .... so I went SZ and FS to explore and that's the report will follow soon ....
Ear/Nose so itchy ....... someone calling me ?

Have to say CP are no longer man's heaven , but can still find some fun if we drop our standard a little , go with a open heart .

On YH night , the few mm who sat with me were fighting between them self hoping to follow me back , eventually I bought no one . So meaning chu pattern are still depend on one self , how we party and carry ourself ...... don't worry on mm chu pattern just go there and let loose , you will be surprise by end of the night .

FR :

1 st night , Yihao .

Choose mm over photo , booked 4 mm , 3 came as close to 90% comparing the photo , only 1 came out to be much darker , maybe using camera 360 haha . Overall not much of hipup or un happiness infact I have a great time drinking , singing and dancing .......

2nd night .

Went over Foshan via car but car broke down in the middle of highway with temperature of at least 38degree ....... ended up reaching FS hotel after 5hrs setting off from Walter .

Went to 金钻 , was at 公馆9,deco of room is nice , better than any ktv in CP. MM was bought in to our room for viewing , 3-5 each batch . Found a nice attitude mm standing at 1.7m with good service .

Overall it was nice if you gonna stay in FS alone , travelling up and down almost kill us .

3rd Night . Shenzhen BoaAn

Went to 香歌美拉 with a group of good bros here .

Too bad that we did not manage to get a big room .

MM was bought in to our room for viewing .Averagely most mms are above 5.5/10 .

We had a great party with all bros which some I had not met for years .

4th night , Shenzhen

Went to Louhu area , forgotten whats the ktv name .

Is a much smaller ktv but ........

I found a very nice mms here .

Overall , CP , SZ or GZ , is less open now comparing last few years . I would say if we lower our expectation , Stay away from Drugs and Gambling , we can still find some fun here .

Have fun , party hard stay safe !

Last edited by Vertu; 10-08-2014 at 04:25 PM.