Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 20
SilviaS13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC in KLANG part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by and_alloy
[/B]wah bro u go round whole world ah? when u meeting me for kopi?

whenever we in the same country haha. you also travelling a bit ma ^^
but i do get to travel a bit in SEA. really looking forward to end of year where i will go macau and hk hopefully...heard many beautiful and steamy stories so wana sexperience it myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Bro... the service at P.Court quite good one.. as for PRC... in Klang, what can u expect for 130 a bonk?

HC in KL cos 50% more, some ppl like cheap fark so what to do ? ?
Bro Klkool, I was sorry initially that i didnt take up the offer at p court as the okt did say abt how good the service will be. but my colleague went for one indonesian and when he told me his story i was quite sorry for him. he said she received a phone call while she was giving him catbath and she stopped to chitchat on the fone for a couple of mins instead of saying working now and put down immediately or turning it to silent mode. irritated by that, he never bonk her but just ask her to bj til he cum. 130 wasted for him.

while there, i saw this chinese fair skin viet who had a very good figure with long slender toned fair neverending legs in jean shorts but being a typical singaporean i opted to see more and went to prescott for a lousy prc. the viet would have costed 150 but now think back should be worth it haha.

everybody like cheap and good things.....
i had a bit of luck to get good and cheap thing(taiwan in ipoh cheapest of all if dont count those never pay) so i thought i might get lucky that night but too bad for me good for her purse. hc in kl may cost 50 percent more, but imho totally worth it as 130 oni get u a shot while at the hc in kl u may get 2 if lucky and chemistry is good and also get to eat all you want, spa whole day,sauna and watch world cup. totally worth it to pcc 1 extra time instead of giving it to poor service prc and then go spend the money at kl hc.