Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
redsmurf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex in Sarawak?Kuching , Miri , Sibu , Bintulu

I'm working in Miri. Here is what I know:

1. Indon. I know of a couple barber shops in the old market area. Some are very pretty. PM me if you want OKT contact. Around RM300 ON

2. Pinoy. Available from 2 pubs - Loving, and Loving You. Not very pretty as the good ones go to KK instead. I also got OKT number. Around RM350 ON

3. PRC. Kings KTV, Labuan KTV, Mega hotel. Expensive around RM1k ON. Never tried, but can see them going to work around 7pm. Pretty. PM me if you want to know exact directions.

4. Locals. Have to sweet talk them from the local pubs, or try Cherrie Berries Disco. I once had one for RM250 ON. I have a couple of numbers if you know how to negotiate well. Some locals stand around near the fish maket at around 8pm onwards. But by around 10pm all gone. RM70 per shot with room.

5. Ladyboys. Not as pretty as Bangkok but can do lah. They stand next to Grand Palace Hotel, after 10pm. Also in Coyote Ugle Disco. Around RM50 per shot.

6. OKT. Theres a number of OKT standing around near the MAS office. This is the area of shops opposite Million Inn, Comfort Inn. But so far, quality quite bad. Indons mostly.

Enjoy.
Anybody with infor regarding KK, do let me know.