View Single Post
Old 17-08-2006, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 19
mormor is a Helpful and Caring Samstermormor is a Helpful and Caring Samstermormor is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Sex in Sarawak?Kuching , Miri , Sibu , Bintulu

lim bang field report

yo bros out, had a banging good time last night at limbang Adjuster Bistro(next to blue) was doin some recce and found this place but never heard from any FR, so decided to gif it a try. ordered some drinks and start roaming the ladies all over the place, the waiter came over and ask whetherr need any ladies to accompany, told him to wait as i need to source for the correct one. hehe. so while drinking with my friend, a couple of ladies came over to talk cock with us trying to get into our good books, so in the end i took a pinoy named donna as her friend came over and told me she likes me so decided to have a chat with her. After some autoroaming found out her body was super smooth so decided to take her back for round 2, damage for ON rm280

this is how it goes,

SOP shower came out and talk cock for a while, as shes not a really good english speaker but her body language was power, after just 10 mins, climb over me and gave me cat bath, i was touching all over her body and squeezing, she do really know how to lick, pretty comfortable, after which, she start giving me bbbj, hmmmmm nice. good suction but can tell that shes a little lack of experience as i was told by her friend this is her first night out after 1 week in limbang, fresh stock. while bbbj, i started fingering and oh man, she really is horny, wet wet wet, real wet hehe, although she doesnt moan a bit, but i surely know that she was enjoying herself thrusting her pussy into my finger. at a point i belive she came and started frenching me, and i welcomed her nice wet tongue for a good 5-10 mins. yum yum. great gf feeling. finally came the bang, she bring out the cd and pass to me and told me she donno how to put so i teach her how to bring it down to my big dick( she did ask me to go raw riding, but i just dun dare, u will never know whether the gal is clean, so better use cd.) she came riding me after i wore the cd, she sure is damn horny, was rocking my dick like no tomoro, nice movement but like a say, a lack of experience has make my little bro a little rough, so move her over for missionary. i was thrusting fiercely for a good 10mins till she came as i feel the juice flowing out. but due to my form was good last night, couldnt cum and shift her to doggy, ram her like nobody business, and i can say she must be having her best fuck of her life from her body language. after around 5mins of fierce doggy i shifted myself to standing doggy(i invented it myself and sure woman will come from that, hehe) after such a marathon banging, i finally feel myself cuming and thrusting like a AK47 for a good 2 mins till i shot the whole load. oh man, i was a relieved man. hehe. to conclude the whole sexperience, pls see below

Donna, Pinoy
Age 23
165cm, 45 kg
cat bath 7/10
bbbj 7/10
frenching 2/10 ( was good till i found out a love bite on my neck, dam!)
fingering 8/10 cos shes real wet
overall 5/10, if not the love bite, she can get a 7.

hope u guys enjoy this fr and hope it helps. good luck to u all