View Single Post
Old 21-01-2007, 01:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 575 / Power: 21
BlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to all
Re: Sex in Sarawak?Kuching , Miri , Sibu , Bintulu

Thanks for some of the bros pm me and give me some info about Kuching.

Was in this nice quiet little town for few days, and local guide also not available. Stayed at Hxxx hotel and everyday rained from afternoon to night. Acrossed the road from hotel has a roll of pubs and some tuinas, noticed the one shop facing the road with few ladies sometimes came out and puff and standard not bad at all.
Due to the rain had to try the hotel massage service, RM90 for normal and RM100 for aromatherapy, the lady came and persuaded me for the RM100/hr massage and her massage was quite good and powerful. Later she told me about her balls massage then give it a try, which is I think same as juagen and get the bro down to massage the veins and those of the legs and then get the bro up, massaged there also took another 30 mins, concluded with a sensational stimulating hj, which i ddint feel any up n down movement but a lot of sensation on tip of the bro. She claimed she learned massage from Thai and balls massage frm Japs. After cumming, she cleaned up with tissues then with warm towel and instructed not to wash so fast to take effect. In the end she told me she can arranged gals for companions.

Name: Stella
boobs: A+ small
Height: 160
Weight: about 55kg a little extra on the hips
Massage: 7
HJ: balls massage extra quite good
FJ: never try
Rtf: can if in Kuching again for massage

She is quite professional in doing her massage with me, so she didnt offer other service, but she can intro her friends if you want more.
Damage: massage RM100 + extra 30mins RM50 + balls massage RM50

Any bros going to Kuching I can share her contact, esp if staying ard Hxxx hotel area.

Member of Kopi Kakis Club