Old 03-10-2007, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
jefftan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Go there with my friend again yesterday night around 1 am...when reach there found out that have lots of empty table...mayb tomolo ppl need to work so not much ppl down there...sit down and ordered some drinks and eyes begin to scan for prc...Not much young prc around there...but finally come 2 quite young and not bad looking prc come sell us kuaci...my friend ask their name and i only remember 1 of them is called "tian tian" (sweet sweet)... since tian tian are my friend liking type,my friend straight ask for damage to go for "fun"...but Tian Tian tell my friend she's in red (thinking why come red still come sell kuaci outside),but she tell my friend that her friend is available...since my friend are so horny and tian tian's friend looks are quite okie also...then ok lo...ask for damage they tell my friend RM200(1 hour fj and 1 hour massage)! my friend tell me the damage i terus sor lan zor~i tell my friend that is too expensive but they tell us they also offered this price to all the customer there and already have 7 customer that day...ask me to go ask other customer if we don't believe...but that time is abit late and my friend don't really care bout the money matters so he follow the prc lo back...then leave me and another friend there...so we decide to go eat kfc while waitting my friend for 2 hours...
After 1 hours like that suddenly my friend call me and ask us to go fetch him...when we reach there we ask him why not 2 hours meh?? why so early come out one? he say he already tired and dowan continue...then i ask my friend about the girl service...he tell us No blow,cat bath got den terus action...my friend do for 1 hour still can't come the girl ask my friend to tfk!
i don't think this is not worth for RM200,but since my friend don't care i also don't talk so much laa...scare later he dulan... so thats my experience for yesterday night...