View Single Post
Old 13-10-2007, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 19
whiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to behold
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

After a couple days of work and on the way to take couch back to Spore. Decide to recon Peng Wah as have a couple hours to spair and little bro have been compaining no action for some time. Reach PW around 1.30pm and there are already approx 30+ Kuay Cee sellers spread out in PW. Looks range 4~6.5. Age mid 20s to40+++.
After ordering a drink and scaning the choice I made eye contact with a Kuay Cee seller. She ask if she could sit and little bro agreed. Negotiate price. Settled on RM100 as she seems the youngest at that time. Proceed to nearby appartment. She stripped and showered with me washing little brother well. Kept saying I am very manly I asked if she meant Iam fat....haha. She said she is from ShenYang and northen girls dont like thin man....heard that before. She Blew little bro for 10mins and deep through......asked if i could take it and let her know if she should stop. She started on top cowgirl, next missionary and ended doggy. She iniated frenching during the bonk and seems to like it. After a solid 1/2 hour bonk she told me to rest and gave me a short massage. Just after the massage her room mate came back (without a patron?) and as the door was opened at that time (I already had pants on..for quick gataway f things turn ugly...you never know in KL) Saw her roommate. a bit too meaty for my likeing. Chatted a while then left.
In the elevator on the way down there was 2 SYT(7~7.5). Could not ask if they are WL as there are other people in the elevator. Followed them back to PW and confirmed they are in the game. Bugger! no time to bonk them this trip as it is time to catch my couch back to Spore.

Name: Yen Yen
Looks: 6.5
Boobs: small (not for boob lover) padded bra
BJ: yes. skilled.
FJ: 8 with GF feeling
Frenching: Yes.
Damage: RM100