View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 877 / Power: 19
farie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to behold
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Hi bros,
Just wanna share my virgin solo trip to batam. After reading extensively of posts from bro nono and other bros, I decided to try exploring batam.

In short, i went to batam harbor bay, massage at manzu, check in da vienna hotel, massage at A3 massage, massage at octopuss, massage at spa secret, back to sg.

I went on the 29-nov, Thursday. I took the 1045 horizon ferry to harbor bay, I upgraded to biz class $10 per way, so total cost is sgd$68. Biz class is upper deck of ferry, nice big seats, 1 small bottle of water. You get to exit ferry first and u get the priority queue at batam immigration. When reach batam, I decied to go to manzu massage at harbor bay mall. I walked to harbor bay mall and on the way I changed $200 @ 10400. Upon reaching the mall, it seems deserted, many shops closed and no customers, maybe weekday morning. I proceed to 2nd lvl and found manzu at the other end of the mall. It was about 1130 and seem like I was the first customer. I took 2hrs massage @ 170k. massage was not bad mattress on the floor and partitioned by curtains.. After massage I went to B1 where there was a gogo supermarket and bought some supplies. After that I took taxi to da vienna boutique hotel. The taxi driver quoted 50k, but I said 30k and the accepted. I booked the junior suite on agoda @ sgd$60. Room was nice and spacious, only issue was the bath tub. I thought it was going to be a bath tub with Jacuzzi function as it was stated as whirlpool bathtub on the website. Turns out to be only a bigger-than-normal square bathtub. Also the refrigerator is a cooler, so not that cold. There is kettle, safe, 2 tvs and sofa. After shower I walked to Nagoya hill mall to eat A&W.

Time was around 1530. Decided to head to utama area for massage/fj. Couldn’t see any taxi around, then someone on motorbike called out to me, taxi? As I was about to walk to him, another man called me if I want taxi, this time is normal car. I said I wanted to go DC mall, he quoted 60k, I said 30k and he told me 40k, I walked away to the motorbike. I said DC mall how much, he said 15k. I double confirm it’s not 50k as in Thailand, motorbike is actually more expensive than regular taxi. Confirm it’s 15k, and I got on. I got off behind DC mall. I walked around looking for massage places. I saw all those mentioned here, hello kitty massage, sweet massage, Barbie massage and many more. I decided to try A3 massage. Took 1hr 150k. rooms were pretty run down just 1 mattress on the floor and paint on the wall are pealing and moldy. Throughout massage, was bitten by mosquitos. Was quote 500k for fj. Bargained to 300k, after deed went to toilet to wash up, toilet only has a big pail and a scoop. Told myself can’t massage this area as other massage place condition should be about the same. I’m those kind of people that attracts mosquitos, so if try another place here will sure be bitten jia lat. So went to DC mall to have a drink and research my next move. Decided to try Octopuss next.

I got a taxi from DC mall to Pacific Palace hotel @40k. told driver that I staying there and not going to octopuss as I scared that my next massage price would be more as some commission would go to driver. Reached hotel and couldn’t find octopuss, asked reception and found out that it was at the back. At octopuss there was 2 package. Package A is book room and massage 1hr with hj, can’t choose girl. Package B is book girl with basic room and fj included. I took package B, girls got 3 grades, silver, gold and platinum. If I remember correctly silver is 700k+, gold is 800k+, platinum is 1200k+. I took a gold girl. Service was pretty bad. Can see that she was trying to end it with hj. After some time then started cowgirl, less than a min asked me on top. Said she tired, after some time I couldn’t cum as abit no mood already. Then I said tired, we sleep la. I tink we laid there for about 20 mins then go shower. After that she asked for tips but didn’t give her, I said cannot finish and no service, then she just kept quiet as she knows she didn’t do much. I then proceeded to use the facilities there. Got sauna and hot pool, steam room out of order. Paid 827250.

Went off at around 2000, Pacific Palace hotel location bad for getting a cab. So I approach the taxi stand of the hotel, said I wanted to go Nagoya Hill Mall. Was quoted 68k can’t bargain. Lan lan cos can’t get cab there anyway. Told the driver I wanted to go majestic massage, he recommended spa secret instead. At spa secret I took 90min hot stone massage @ 360k. Massage was very good, on massage bed, I would recommend this place for proper massage. After massage, took a taxi back to hotel. Was quoted 50k, I know it was expensive, but I told him 50k but I want him to bring me to buy satay first before going back to hotel. He brought me to stall in front of Nagoya hill mall. I bought 20 mutton 10 beef and 2 rice @90k. Ate dinner at hotel room. Decided to go back early next day as most of my money was spent already.

Next day woke up 0630, went for breakfast. Breakfast was not bad, got the usual porridge, bread, waffle, cereal, rice and egg station. Checked out at 730 and took hotel taxi to Harbor Bay, gave the taxi 60k. I got the 0845 ferry. I went around looking for shops to spend all my left over money. Bought half kueh lapis @ 225k and some candy. Gave all my small change to the shop keeper. I proceed into immigration and because I was biz class, there was a biz lounge to wait in, got coffee, tea and some cold drinks, got big sofa to sit and chill. Back at sg, once alight from ferry, everyone was running. I guess it’s because of the queue at immigration, lucky the self-service kiosk no queue.

My after thoughts on this trip, batam is really good for cheap and good massages. As for the bonking aspect, it was quite disappointing in terms of service. As my playground is in JB, price wise is comparable. Normal massage with fj is at most rm200. Men’s health centre massage with facilities is around rm240, somemore got makan and can watch movie. I was charged idr20k for 1 bottle of water at octopuss. Maybe batam is good for those bros who wants to book a lady overnight. It’s not my kind of thing as I’m a 1 shot guy and I feel awkward spending the night with a stranger. Maybe if I got a regular there, it would be different.

Sorry for the long story, this is my very first long write up in 10+yrs of joining sbf, all are just my opinion. Really want to thank bro nono, all his post are really informative, feel confident walking around alone with just my phone on hand. never felt that i'm lost as i can reconise all the landmarks mentioned before in this thread. by the way, if you use the puffin browser all 3 version of sbf can be accessed in sg and batam.

Last edited by farie; 02-12-2018 at 06:12 PM.