View Single Post
Old 10-05-2006, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokket
Tonight, I had dinner with a 141 girl I met last week with Bro Buster. I have done the deeds with her twice already and she agreed to go to have a feed at a nearby restuarant. Quite an interesting experience. She even held my hands like a GF. She dressed like any normal girl and no one would have suspected that she was a WL. We agreed to have dinner again either this week or next at my expense ofcourse! Nice smile and big boobs.
Bro, really take my hat off for you, you are a great lad even the gal like to go out with you whereever you are in HKG or CP. Do you communicate with her in English or Mandarin or Cantonese? Hope you have an enjoyable time with her before you go back home.
I am happy for you. Catch up with you one of these days for dinner and drinks again.