Old 09-12-2003, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
guywithaball deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
China City take out

Had a girl I did the last time at China City, Cherry is her name. Nice face, nice body, some of the brothers can testify to it. This one is dedicated to Brother Tsuyoyi.....I did her again!!!

Called her at 11.30pm and asked her if she was free to spend time with me. Yes she was!!!

Met her in my room. Had some chit-chat. No fondling around. I wanted her to be at ease. Afterwhich she told me that the police have been raiding most of the hotels. Hence, all brothers who cheong around this period up to the Chinese New Year, please take extra care!!!

Went first to shower, then she came in. Nice pleasant strokes she made to clean both herself and myself up. After, she wrapped into a towel and headed to the bed.

I enter from the left side and slid in next to her. Kissed her on first sight. Then, the kissing turned a little more erotic, tongues twisting and curling.... wonderful start I said to myself!!!

I began to play with her clit, wanted her to be ready for my big brother. She remembered I had a decent sized one, think Cherry probably haven't met too many of my S'pore brothers. I sure she'll be impressed by most of our sizes.

Then all of a sudden, she started using her fingernails to scratch me on my back and scratch me all over so much so that I felt I needed to take the game one stage further, that when I carassed her and nibbled her at her earlobes.

I began to DATY. Those who don't know.. learn this from wsg.. Dine at the "Y". Interesting eh? She was already wet so I lubricated the vagina even more.. occasionally playing with her asshole and kissing it. Boy did she enjoy it!!! Then I moved to 69 position, me at the bottom and continued...

After some time, I let her do me. She tried BBBJ, but it was too lame. I couldnt care less.

Couldn't wait any longer and she put the cap on me. I took her in all positions and made her an extended part of me. Frist I started on top and kissing and sucking her toes... you know the toe sucking thing is not my cup of tea, but I enjoyed this one very much. After I had her on top, too bad she's not too experienced and could only but "rock" me. I then got her in other positions like spoon and doggie.. last time I remembered I fucked her, I came whilst in doggie position, this time I went easy... heee heee..

Then, I move her on her sides and pounded her gently, she enjoys sex when it is gentle and a gentleman I was. After much effort and a lot of long strokes, I decided to come in her missionary. Upon coming, she used again her fingernails to rub me on my back and my ass and my sides, I came once but it lasted a long long time.... I had to tell her to stop the fingernail shit.

After shower, we slept. Cherry likes to sleep with her ass facing me... so in no time it was round 2. 1st round took about 30 minutes, the 2nd round took 45 minutes. I wouldn't consider myself great at bed, I've seen better, but I like to take it nice and slow with the girl. The second time was a little better... all the same moves and a couple of new ones, with her at the edge of the bed etc... so I was in cum heaven after the second shot...

Damage RMB1500 (whole nite, well up to 6am when I had to catch the next flight)
Face 8
Body 9 (Though she had average tits, 34Bs, she had a nice figure, 34B-25-35/36. I could practically grips her on her sides while rocking her from behind!!!)
Attitude 10 (no rushing, feels so intimate, I almost thought she was my grilfriend)
BBBJ 5
Overall 8

Hope more brothers have good fun while in Beijing, it sure is hard to find the action, but sometimes you have to pay a little higher to learn. In the hotel I was staying in, the girls occasionally make room calls, once I saw 2 long legged ladies enter a neighour's room and they left 1 hour later counting the cash on the corridor as they walked out.

Appreicate any brothers with OKT contacts such as this!!! Thanks.