View Single Post
Old 19-09-2018, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 11
PrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to behold
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Just sharing some info about my stay right now in Batam. You can get a local SIM card for 90k without having to register for easy communication. Depending on your personal preference,so many WeChat lobangs in people nearby. For me , I haven’t encounter any bad or fake yet. Another way to experiment is after getting a cewek,can always ask her intro her friends if you want variety. Hotel massage the asking rate usually they ask for between 200-300 per hour for oil massage. For special like hj just TOP up around 150k or for fj TOP up maybe 300 k. If want overnight booking usually they asking for 1.3k-1.5k for syts but I didn’t try as I prefer massage with release. This way is good for newbies to try Batam without having to keep asking for lobangs or contacts. In Batam no one can guarantee you good excellent service so just need to try and make the best out of your trip. There is no perfect trip even with lobangs from here as everyone have different tastes and expectations. It also depends on your chemistry with the ceweks. Prices are not really cheap anymore in Batam but still much much cheaper compare to Singapore so don’t think too much and just enjoy yourself since you are already prepared to spend anyway for your holiday. Hopefully can provide some info for those going.

Last edited by PrcLust; 19-09-2018 at 02:55 PM. Reason: Spelling