View Single Post
Old 26-09-2018, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
If you trust my standard of taste and my judgement is purely based within the context of GL150 (not KTV, not Super model,not international celeb, etc standards) ...

Man Li @ 1820 - 7.8/10 (she is marred by her nose albeit not flat. Score high for her mixed blood/Pan Asian looks. Needs skilful makeup to do wonder )

YiYi @ 2047 - 8.0/10 (pretty eyes, nose, facial shape and good facial complexion. Natural/nude makeup can do wonder)

Xia Tian @ 1649 - 7.7/10 (nice eyes and sharp nose)

Cai Ser @ 1431 - 7.5/10 (lianish looks with thick makeup)

Yu Han @ 2431 - 7.0/10 (dependant heavily on makeup)

Xiao Yu @ 1431 - 8.5/10 (Nose and Chin are likely to be surgically modified ... not so natural)

Duo Duo @ 54A - 8.0/10 (naturally chio but too meaty)

QiQi @ 54A- 7.9/10 (chio Syt)

Jia Jia @ 54A (RTC) - 8.0/10 (nice nose, nice eyes, nice tear drop lips and good complexion)

Will rate more once I have more time on my belt ...

Enjoy,
MaXx
Bro Maxx, in terms of look assessment and FR, u are always very concise and accurate. In the past till current day, your FRs serve as the final accreditation for me to go ahead or not.
Sometimes, i purposely try a few not favoured by u but considered pretty just to try my luck, lol.

Your comment on the look of 1606 Shan Shan is very accurate which no other has commented so.
Your mentioning of Xiao Yu 1431 was down to earth. When i praised her nose sincerely, she replied with a sophisticated look : " What you see may not be the real thing ".
Hope that you pen your assessments more often )