View Single Post
Old 17-03-2019, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 14
unipaint is a Helpful and Caring Samsterunipaint is a Helpful and Caring Samsterunipaint is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Sharing 双飞/3P/Tarma Experience in JB

Always wanted to try 3P but couldn't find much reviews on the net so wanna start the ball rolling. My 1st 3P experience was quite bad, not sure is it normal or I did something wrong so here goes.

Opened the door, greeted by 2 nice ladies and make payment first. Strip to bathing suit and 1 of them shower while another prepare the bed. Lie on the bed and the action starts, so 1 would BBBJ and another would lick the chest. After less than 5 mins of BBBJ, straight away cap then start action. After around 10 mins of pumping then just lie down massage for intermediate break before next shot. Nothing to shout about the massage, piano type and they keep talking within themselves through out. Once ready, then everything repeat.

The only difference with normal FJ is 1 would either lick/touch you from the back while FJing another, everything stick to SOP, no GFE, money NOT well spent. Worse of all, she complained I took too long to cum, super rush feel.

Miss 'A'
Looks: 5/10
Figure: 4/10(Pic show size S, actual size M)
Boobs: D
BBBJ: 6/10
FJ: 5/10
GFE: 0/10

Miss 'B'
Looks: 6/10
Figure: 7/10
Boobs: D
BBBJ: 6/10
FJ: 6/10
GFE: 0/10
RTF: Not even if they pay me, trying to erase this memory.

Do share your 3P experience, if you got any recommendation do let me know so I can overwrite this with a new one.