View Single Post
Old 03-01-2017, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Do It In The Forest

"I guess I'm bi." I answer. "And the roomers about Amber and me are true." I added.

She didn't say anything at first, then she asked, "did you like doing it with her?"

"I loved it! And so did she." I answered.

Then she said, "tell me about it. What's it like...being with a girl...sexually?"

I decided to give her a taste of her own medicine. I started describing to her, in very graphic details, how wonderful making love to Amber was.

As I talked, Debra started moving around again. She was using her feet to kick the blanket off of her. Once free of the blanket, she rolled over on her belly and turned her face away from me.

In the flickering light of the candle, I could see her naked body, lying next to me. The sight of her beauty dazed me. I didn't realised​ that I had stop talking until I heard her say, "keep talking."

I started telling her about how erotic it was to bring a girl to orgasm with my tongue. And how incredible it was to suck a clitoris into my mouth and play with it, with my tongue.

As I talked, I notice that Debra was slowly bunching the blanket up between her legs. She had stuffed half the blanket under her pussy while lying on her stomach.

I told her how I love to taste and smell a girl that is really sexually aroused. I told her how much I love sucking nipples and I described how I suck them. Debra moaned softly while I talked.

Then she started moving her beautiful ass up and down. She was grinding herself against the blanket that she had stuffed between her legs as I talked.

I could see the muscles in her buttocks tightening as she moved her hips up and down, in a familiar sexual rhythm.

I could actually smell the musky scent of her womanhood. That meant that she must have been as wet as I was. I wanted to rub my nose in the wet blanket under her and smell her sex.

She moaned again when I told how wonderful it is to come during oral sex. I was just saying anything sexual that came to mind.

Debra started humping the blanket really hard. The air mattress rocked as Debra pelvis moved up and down with greater urgency. It was obvious that she was masturbating herself against our poor blanket.

I was amazed that she had become so stimulated by what I was saying. I laid down on my back and let my fingers drift towards my wet pussy, as I watched her masturbating.

I could feel a thin stream on wetness flowing from my vagina, down between my ass cheeks. I was literally dripping wet.

I had stopped talking because I was to excited to continue. Debra didn't even notice that I had stopped talking this time. She was concentrating on pleasuring herself against the blanket that she had stuffed between her legs.

I knew that she was grinding her clitoris as hard as she could against the blanket. I could see that she was reaching the point of no return.

I started to masturbate with my fingers. I let my fingers go deep inside my vagina as I watched Debra abusing our poor blanket. It was as if she had forgotten that I was in the tent with her.

Just when I though she was about to go into orgasm, she abruptly stopped, sat-up and covered her face.

"I'm sorry Kala." She said, "I know that was stupid."

Then she shook her head and cried, "Damn-it! I can't seem to control myself tonight."

Apparently, she hadn't noticed that I was also masturbating. I rolled to my belly and said, "I can't blame you. I need to come in the worst way too."

She laughed as she said. "Why didn't we sneak a guy up here in our backpacks?"

Then she laid down on her back and said, "I think I'm okay now."

"Why didn't you come?" I asked her. "It looked like you were almost there."