View Single Post
Old 19-09-2022, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tehguy1988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Mecury at Lust365. Just bonked her this evening.
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=899091

Looks: 8/10. Frankly need to slight discount from photos but still quite pretty for me. And omg so seductive and sultry looking.

Boobs: 9/10. Damn big damn soft. Nipples also big and nice to lick and play with.

Body: 9/10. Not the super skinny kind but got hourglass figure, very curvy and damn song to fuck. Pity I didn't get to fuck her doggy to enjoy the view.

Frenching: 10/10. Very passionate tongue action.

BBBJ: 9/10. She wears braces but no problem, the bj was damn smooth and wet. And WAH I dunno if other bros got this treatment, but she happened to eat some mint sweet when I arrived. Her bj ah, sometimes when she suck hard it felt DAMN COOLING SIBEH SONG. It's like, Ricola advertisement but my 2IC is the star in the ad. I never had this before, next time I will give all my girls Fisherman's Friend or something before suck my kkj. =)

FJ: 9/10. The whole experience was so good because we were ardy hugging and carressing each other standing up before any action started. GFE was 10/10. My 2IC damn hard ardy and she slowly undressed me and play with it. Shower together. We gave each other quite a bit of foreplay and it was like fucking my gf like that, a lot of dreamy eye contact, kissing, finger running through hair etc. I fucked her cowgirl style first, then without withdrawing, turned her over and continued with her in missionary. I pulled her left leg up and over my shoulder, while her left hand was grabbing and carressing my balls as I banged her furiously. Unloaded a big load after that oh man...

OKT: As always super responsive. Instructions all swee swee very clear.
Location: Central, pretty convenient for foot soldiers like me, yet discreet enough.