View Single Post
Old 18-09-2020, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1902 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [PinkOfHeart]This is my story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkOfHeart View Post
wanted to change to my avatar to the pink picture. Forget about it.

thanks for reminding. HAHA!
You're most welcome pretty babe PINK ...always glad to be of service to you ! ...this is also another nice pretty photo of you !

Now waiting for the next chance to play the pretending game with u ...to spot u where u r at yr preferred or desired location
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkOfHeart View Post
Hah, are you going to spot me?

Daaamn, I think that will be fun. You know imagine you staring at me, checking me out and wondering if I am the person or not and suddenly I wink at you. HAHA.

Hmm, tomorrow will be wear black oversized top with a big pocket and black shorts, black mask.

If you happen to spot me, PM me to let me know. I will ask you a series of question to verify.
wow !..TS babe is so clever...got such a brilliant idea of keeping in touch with each other secretly when we happen to meet her at the mall ...feeling more n more excited now !!...it's going to be the 1st time i m playing such a pretending game with a pretty babe from this forum...hehe...waiting for more clues n hints from her

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 18-09-2020 at 10:41 AM.