Thread: Grabhitch
View Single Post
Old 27-06-2017, 09:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 8
yying is one of the Best!yying is one of the Best!yying is one of the Best!
Re: Grabhitch

I stared at my phone and replied "yes I am, pls don't do it again." Even though I'm not angry, I said I'm angry. I didn't want him to have any "evidence" which he could threaten me with. As much as I enjoyed the time spent with him, I didn't want him to know it.

On my bed I started to fondle with my boobs. My nipples harden and I can feel the wetness down below. As I was fingering myself, I moaned, imagining the thickness of jj's dick in me. I also hugged my bolster as if jj was hugging me. Quite sick I know. "Ding" jj SMSed me "yy, I'm sorry, I don't mean to" I grinned as I read his message and dozed off.

The next morning, I checked my phone. No text from jj. I was disappointed, my plan backfired. I tried my luck my hitch again and a female driver accepted my hitch.
Her name was gg. "Hi, I'm gg, see you later, hitch is confirmed."
I replied, "yes, thanks for accepting, see you later"
Since is a female driver, I didn't bother dressing up to impress. 5 mins before the pick up, I went to the pick up area and waited for her. We chatted casually and she is married with 2 kids. She is the hot mama kind and was chatty. I had a pleasant hitch.

I was still checking my phone every other minute but there is still no text from jj. "Should I text him?" A part of me wanted to, the other part no. The feeling was crappy. I received a text from my hubby that he love me and can't wait to be home. I felt guilty for having such thoughts about jj. I began my work and didn't think of jj. At about 4pm, I received a text from jj.
"Hey yy, u need a lift home? Sorry for yesterday"
Yes, I won! Jj messaged me first! I guess I'm quite good at concealing my thoughts.
Me: "It's alright,I'm not angry now. ok I go create a request in the app"
Jj:"No no, not a hitch, I simply want to see you"
I think jj is quite good in playing mind games as well.

As usual, I will touch up my face, hair and sprayed my perfume before meeting him. I went to the lobby and to my surprise, I saw jj with a bouquet. Omg! Is that for me? I know, I'm so bimbotic right. I kept my composure and pretended to be shocked when our eyes met. He said he felt bad. It was a bouquet of tulips, my favourite flowers.
Me: "wow! Tulips! I love them"
Jj: "I know"
Me: "how did you know?"
Jj: "you mentioned it yesterday"
Me: "oh yah! Good memory! Thanks so much"
Jj: "selective memory"
He parked his car at the outer lane else security will chase him away.
We kept a distance as he lead me towards his car.
Me: "you changed car?"
Jj: " I have 2 cars, my brother borrowed my suv"
Me: "Audi TT!"
Jj: "branding inspired by ironman"
Me: "you think you are tony stark?"
Jj; "no!" .......