View Single Post
Old 28-10-2006, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Update on Tanjung Pinang

continued...

Around 12.30am, Bro JS and his bird came over to my room... we ordered room service.... he was happy that his was juz as young (16yrs) and in his words 'fucking tight and like waterfall'. Half hour later.... he went back to his room...

I had yet another wet, raunchy, super tight and super good fuck that lasted till 3am...

I woke up in the morning around 8am.... she was taking shower...... and when she came out in her towel.... my cock just marikita automatically.... could not resist fucking her one more time..... but gave up after 1 hour coz no more bullet liao....

All 4 of us had breakfast (included),.... then giving each girl a $10 tip, we said goodbye and they jumped on motorcycle taxis back to Bintan Indah...

After checking out at 12noon, Peter came by to bring us to have another Padang lunch (RP 150.000 or $24) ,.... during lunch Bro JS said that he wanted to try the 'hot, sexy and leggy 21 year old'..... so after lunch, Peter brought us back to Bintan Indah so that Bro JS can look for the bird..... found her and he paid another $50....

Went back to town, Bro JS checked into the $18 hotel. It was already 4.00pm, i had missed the 3.30pm and the next one would be at 6.30pm,... so Peter suggested that we try out the traditional massage at Keputa Hotel.

Really nice place, the massage ($15 each) was fabulous.... my massage girl was 23 yrs old, pretty and quite fair complexion... after the massage, i joked with her about coming to my hotel and to my surprised after initally saying no.... she said ok. But, i had to return to Spore coz of other commitments....

Boarded ferry at 6.30pm (local time)....... arrived Spore at 9.15pm. Reached home at 10.15pm......

Got to bed by 12 midnight...... in the distance could hear Bro JS calling out my name as he is enjoying and pumping the hot, sexy and leggy 21 year old.....

Overall Experience: 8/10
SYT: 10/10 (really worth it... for a 15 yr old)
Price: 9/10 (cheap compared to Batam, Bkk etc)
Safety: 9/10 (quiet, sleepy town... no chance of bumping into other sporeans... especially wife's friends.. hehehe)
Entertaiment: 2/10 (Not much night life.... since crack down)
Shopping: 2/10 (aiya,... no there to shop mah!!!)

RTF: Yes defintely..... its VFM (value for money) and Peter was a great tour guide.... Bros can PM me for Peter's contact if you intend to have some 'night exercises' in Tanjung Pinang

Cheerz
asiancigar

ps. Don't forget to UPZ my reps if you like my FR..... then will do more for future trips. Thx in advance

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....

Last edited by asiancigar; 28-10-2006 at 01:24 PM.