View Single Post
Old 13-04-2018, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dion8et deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cheating Spouse - To forgive or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by igal View Post
My bet is that he will cheat again as the temptation is so great. A simple comparison here: SYT@work where he spent more than 3/4 of his waking hours with vs 1/4 at home with "family responsibilities". The odds of him succumbing to the dark side is great.

Now question is if you manage to catch him again, are you willing to close an eye like the olden time woman and keep this marriage? If not, the cycle of forgiveness and betrayal goes on.

Only you will be able to answer these questions yourself, do you love him enough to share him with another woman or does he love you enough to really take up the family responsibilities and forsake man's "natural" desire to fuck around?
thanks igal! this was my exact sentiment, afterall who would stand them still working under the same roof. his take was it took him so much to get to where he is today (he recently just got promoted there) and should he moves on, god knows when he can secure any similar paying job in this bad market nowadays. he cannot vouch for her departure too because he cannot do a unfair dismissal over non-work related. but he did 'says' that she has informed that she will be looking out for another job to move on. *shrugs*

I love him enough to forgive his act of foolishness, but I will not condone if he ever gets caught again, there and then out he will go.