Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Jessie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeLanYong View Post
What doesn't cost him, he will try again. After all, you are so easy to cajole. A little act, a little pretense, and he got you hook, line and sinker. Easy piecey. I assume his fling is still seeing him in the office everyday? What a deal! Fxxking 2 women.

If I were you, I will drag him through hell and back. Not so much for revenge. But for the sheer fact he has to pay a heavy price. Else he will cheat again. I would. Men have poor memory when it comes to pleasuring themselves.

Throw some tantrum, be unreasonable, serve him a lawyer's letter for divorce. Let your lawyer spell out the terms in his face. This is when he realizes shit hits the ceiling - there are consequences for his philandering. He has to move out etc. Then forgive. In short, make him work hard to earn your trust. It is a once-in-a-lifetime olive branch not to be abused or taken for granted. Ever.

Remember to fly your kite properly. Dun pull too hard lest it snaps. Dun let go too easily lest it flies away.....into the arms of another woman. Keep your kite string taut. Good luck sis
Why would a man cheat in the 1st place? Making yourself difficult will only pushed him further away when the other competition is so accepting and tolerating.
A woman charm is forgiveness and then can only hope for the man to turn back.

My 2 cents