View Single Post
Old 11-06-2018, 03:57 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Did I kena the KC Trap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Remember i was having a session wif a ML, am able to suck her boob, bcoz i sucked too hard, noticed they were some fluid ejected from her boob into my mouth & it doesn't taste nice so i quickly spat out and the ML was laughing away.

Think the fluid was milk ba? remember her nipple & areola are dark black colour, is this a sign of a woman given birth before?
hmmm...no leh bro. I think some have white discharge.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/symptoms/...n/sym-20050946
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment