View Single Post
Old 26-08-2019, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by aurahiongka View Post
for me, i bet soccer and 4d only
soccer i weekly put aside if lose is 500 to 800 max, if win i keep aside the profit and start again following week
Can i know how well u know about 4d? U got several validated 4d tickets? Can i also know about u?

I played football, lost heavily and recovered and won a bit by playing 4d and have several 4d validated tickets. I learnt thru the hard way, looking at youtube and googling, initially on the verge of giving up and facing many unpleasant remarks while betting. I dun want to repeat football again and now i a bit rusty.

I met several ppl with very stubborn, pessimisstic, question too much, lan jiao wei, preacher, selfish and leecher characters which is very disruptive, troublesome and nuisance for me. Therefore 4d topics i never talk with my frens at all.

Ur character seem fine i guess but i want to know more about u to make sure. If everything goes well, we can meet up to predict the upcoming 4d numbers. I can teach u the basics but the basics is not enough bec the past is very different from the present. I hope u can contribute in the discussion via whatsapp and meetup in return.

Just pm me if u have read and understood the above. I also not interested in illegal betting and do not intend to include another samster.