View Single Post
Old 25-10-2019, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of
Re: Any recommendations for houses good for threesome/tarma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
First find a WL you like
then ask her to recommend her tarma partner.
If they are into tarma, they usually have their own partner.
Hi, bros, does Tarma means that the customer can bonk both gals once during the one-hour session? if the customer cannot perform and can only bonk one gal, I guess that's too bad, correct? Will be a tough choice to make at that time, ha ha.

I also have another questions and hope some Bro can enlighten. As you all know, there's no clock in the room. What happens in a situation if the session goes beyond the 45 mins (for Malaysian) and 60 mins (for PRC)? Is there a grace period? Let's say, the grace period is 5 mins and customer and WL comes out after 10 mins. Will that customer be made to pay for another session? If so, can the customer say, fine, I pay but let's go back to the room. I remembered asking an OKT once but he said, ultimately, it is up to the gal. Wonder what that means. If up to the gal, and assuming the gal is prepared to forgo 10 mins of her time, will the OK forgo 10 mins of his time for the room? Any bro any views? Sorry for sounding so kay poh.