View Single Post
Old 28-10-2019, 12:26 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
JuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud of
Re: Your top 3 cat 150 WL with beautiful body

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Hahaha, Bro, Roger

My next few targets (not tried yet), depending on who can be outcalled (i dont bonk those cannot be outcalled no matter how good they are) :

1. Xiao Bai 1606a. Had once talked to her

2. NaNa 1612 ( the hot WLs from this hse are resident AP and unlikely to be outcalled)

3. Qi Qi 2036, though Bro Joker mentioned no DFK.

4. Xiao Ning 1669

5. Jing Jing 16W04

6. Xue Er 16W06

7. LingNa 16W06

8. Ruyi 1658a (Nov 19)

Will share my FR after bonking. Just done my weight training 1st round. Still wondering whether to go bonking today ....

Hello brother Dpower, I knoe, u knoe n everyone at 58A knoe lah. U need to goto 58A advance to prepare 1 hour to take pill to make your dick rod hard lor b4 wl come in. U need to make urself clean clean and nice nice b4 wl come in. U scare wl dun give u good service de. You no look, bald head, not muscular, fair and not handsum, you got WL allow u fuck, tao chio liao de. U look in the mirror first lah, dun be fussy lah. Lucky u got $$$ to make the wl listen to your demand.

Me no lying ah, all wl u tried I oso tried Liao. They told me one. Now go fake news rule de. So cannot anyhow lie de. Hehehe! Kumsiah FR brother botak!