Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
expatamerican is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: My First experience in Geylang brothel

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleshlover View Post
Hi, I've just tried a brothel in Geylang for the first time. Lorong 18, house 30. I was asking for chinese, he said chinese only and when I went inside with the girl I realised after talking that all the girls are thai(I can't really differentiate). I paid 100$ for 1 hour.

The girl didn't let me kiss on face and neck, she said can kiss only on boobs and lower body, again not pussy. She did blowjob with condom. After talking to girl and the guy there, I got to know almost all the girls don't let kiss on face or neck and do blowjob with a condom. I felt like lot of restrictions to have sex and disappointed, couldn't get my dick up. Finally I couldn't finish!! Wasting all my 100$.

Just wanted to ask the experienced folks, do any other national prostitutes in Geylang like Vietnamese or Chinese allow kissing without restrictions?(I'm not asking about French kissing of course). It's my first time and it really felt like sex with lot of restrictions, don't kiss here don't kiss there and I didn't really get the feel.
For $100 you can get a relaxed 60 min/one shot with Thai FL from this site. That would include BBBJ, DFK etc. That would be more to your taste I think rather than wham bam brothel sex.