Thread: Jalan Suka H19
View Single Post
Old 31-10-2019, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5539 / Power: 6
seaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Jalan Suka H19

Tried JS19 G14 Thai, name: Som, 28yrs, Bangkok, accommodating, 3 months in SG

Look – 7/10 medium tight body, tall 165, long, thin hair
Boobs – 7/10 (small B boobs with long nipples, nice to suck)
Body – 7/10 (not too skinny, nice bubble butt, good for doggy lover)
BJ - 7/10 (skillful, adjust always how you want it, very service oriented)
allows painting, she has a big clit, never saw a bigger one, awesome. Hairy pussy, she got wet after a while but when fingered her later and suck her nipples she liked it but surpressed coming. I told her she can come, I like to see but she avoided it, her choice
FJ - 7/10 (tried missionary and doggy, nice, but preferred HJ ending which was good and skillful)
GFE - 6/10 (abit static, very much service oriented which could kill slightly the mood, she needs to be more relaxed and calming)
Shower together, she insisted to wash me and also gave massage. Whenever I ask her to adjust she did happily all the time.
Service - 7 (good service, happy man, I liked the big clit)
RTF - good and solid back up WL
Okt is ok, nothing special, $80/40min