View Single Post
Old 25-01-2016, 11:53 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -55 / Power: 0
defunct has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: ChengDu – a Flower Joint with Happy endings (II)

This is the second parter to my Chengdu escapades:

In my first post, I covered how my mate and I had a very chilled out session - he scored with his butterfly, I, naturally more reserved, didn't score. Hey, it was a singer who kept me company and it's a known fact that you have to splash thousands to even get as close as even touchy feely with these girls right? right?

Anyway, on our third or fourth session I armed myself with a wad of fifty dollar notes, my mind set on burning some serious money. We took the lounge again - seriously, the lounge is very comfortable for us. It's just been renovated the right way.

It was more of the usual - drinking, getting a bit drunk, more dice games. My friend had a different butterfly; I seriously don't know how he does that. Screw a girl at a joint and then go right back and ask for someone else. I know, they are just working girls right, but still, I just get too embarrassed over the slightest things for my own good at such joints sometimes.

And then, serious question - I asked my Yilin, our mummy, if I could screw my singer. She looked at me and said she would arrange a singer for me. Obviously, my one's not available for package deal. I said Im gonna hang some flowers tonight and that she better make it happen. Before I knew it, my drunkenness got the better of me and I asked the waitress to hang $500.

The rest, as they say, is history... The mummy got things sorted for me and gave us some free jugs - not that I could drink more. It's an expensive shag, but when you're under the influence, and when the singer has been giving you GFE, and when you consider those guys who throw thousands onto the stage and go back home blue balled, $500 doesn't seem that bad does it. It's just different bedding a singer, I guess when you've seen you singer take centre stage for a while, you really do start thinking she's really a superstar diva, haha.

Onto the next chapter soon...

For bros who are interested:

Venue: Chengdu or City Palace KTV
Address: Golden Landmark Hotel First Floor
Contact mummy to book room or table to receive excellent service: mobile (83443888), wechat ID (AMY56788888). Her name is Yiling. Probably the best mummy I’ve ever met.