View Single Post
Old 16-06-2019, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
Seldom will any player leave the club after bagging the CL trophy (CR7 is exception).

Salah may not get the kind of support from other managers and team mates like Klopp and Company. Coutinho is an excellent example. Salah himself at Chelsea is also example.

Salah will be a club legend if he can bring back the PL trophy in the new season.

The current worth of our squad players will deter many clubs and LFC is not short of money after bagging more than 250 million income in the PL and CL campaign.

All in all, I would say Salah is pretty happy at Liverpool.

What Liverpool management need to do is to give improved contracts to the players, and give new young players a shot at 1st team football.
This is exactly what is happening this summer. Klopp didn't wants to bring in expensive players in the transfer market to upset the current players.

Our youngsters are high on the list and willing to sit on bench to take thier chances.

Let's go for the PL holy grail.

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded