Thread: Yogjakarta
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2019, 08:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1298 / Power: 18
babyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud of
Re: Yogjakarta

Tried looking for a thread on Solo / Surakarta and it looks like the happenings there got combined into this one.

Stayed at the Novotel and tried hitting up the spa nearby to see if I could score any specials. While the massage was... kinda sensual, the masseuse did not offer anything and it was a tad disappointing at the end of the massage.

Tried my luck using WeChat and there were no BOs nearby. I did get one ping from a fugly fat chick. Quite a contrast to my time in Bandung, when my WeChat literally exploded with chats.

Shifted next to searching on Twitter and got better results. I looked up posts with #bispaksolo hastags (and clicked around similar Solo specific BOs) and messaged a few FLs. Most spoke no English and it was a matter of using Google Translate to figure out what they're saying. One girl named Putri eventually agreed to come to my hotel and for IDR 700K, I got to screw a nubile 19yo chick.

Since I was only there 3 nights with work friends, that was the best I could do. With time, one would have explored more of the bars and spas I guess.