Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
A.G. deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: >----1>Ida Adriana For you<1----<

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickD7650 View Post
this girl is a bloody waste of time.. msged her yesterday n she said ok she will meet me at 1045pm.. after i checked in at lavender 81 i asked her if she wanted any drinks n she replied if can we meet at kovan 81.. this was abt 1010pm.. i told her i checked in already and she replied (typing of straight from my sms reply) ' I wont go cuz u book the room already'.. i was WHAT THE FUCK!!!!! i still politely asked her why and no reply.. bross... be careful of this idiot.
Bro NickD7650 ... perhaps you missed her other post regarding a sicko who planted a hidden cam prior to her arrival.... he had checked in earlier but his ploy was busted ... this freaked her out and almost stopped her from serving us bros ... why dun we spare a tot for her ... she is on her own and has to care for herself ...

Other Bros ... she has to fend for herself so please do not take advantage of her ... perhaps she does not reply to yr smses as she was simply following her gut feeling - that the same bad experience wud recur or that the bro wud be rough with her ... and if this happen, who can she turn to??? if she engage an okt, then for sure, her rates wud hike ... i dare to say that compared to her HOT BOD and EXCELLENT SERVICE, its DEFINITELY WORTH the damage ...

Just my few cents worth ... go thinks about it ...