Thread: Udon Thani
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 05:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Oscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Udon Thani

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghafarbaba View Post
Was in Udon for a few days, my first time in Issan.

Day and Night complex – 300b bar fine, 2500b for LT
Actually I didn’t even discuss payment with the girl, I just gave her 2500b because she was so enthusiastic and she seemed very happy. I ended up taking the same girl the entire 3 days I was there. There are maybe 25 bars here. I would rate most of the ladies 5.0/10 or lower, but there were at least 3 girls in their early 20s that I rate 7.0/10, these 3 claim to hv been working in the bar for a few weeks. The one I took was probably telling the truth, h

Food
Lots of street food at the night markets near the train station.
At night, there are also stalls that set up just outside to the right of Central Plaza. Food is good but the selection is not as big as the stalls near the train station.
Krua Rada Thai Restaurant on Prajak Rd, turn right as you walk out of Central Plaza. It’s airconditioned and has wifi. Prices are cheap, rice with 2 toppings is 40b-50b. Best of all, they hv Thai desserts! Look for the yellow sighboard.
Thanks a lot bro. Appreciate it. Will be heading there for 3 days. Looking for more day time activities like massage parlour though