View Single Post
Old 21-12-2012, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light
Re: China Girls VS Singapore Girls VS Malaysian Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovePotion View Post
for me i would prefer malaysian gal... follow by sg girls and then lastly china gal
Quite true for china girls being last in choice... I have yet to come across any happy endings of singapore guy and a china girl... I had on and off flings and experience with china girls and come to the conclusion that they do everything with financial benefits in mind cos their religion is money...

Funny thing is some decent prc girls who work in respectable jobs tend to keep to their own social circle and prc guys and i think it's better that way to avoid singapore guys getting hurt ...

Malaysian girls some can be very sweet, caring and pretty... But as time goes by i think they will end up like singapore girls also... But at least not china girls who will do anything for financial gain...