View Single Post
Old 29-05-2018, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 14
slip_the_nip deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyslip_the_nip deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Local Freelancer & Part Time College FR's by SNN

First off, really thankful to bro SNN for always being responsive and quick with the arrangements.

As mentioned in my previous FR, Grace was the best girl I have met in bro SNN's stable. Thus, when I received an update on her comeback, I had little hesitation to find the earliest suitable date for me to fly to KL and spend a night with her.

Yes, it takes time, money and effort to specially fly out to KL just to book bro SNN's girls. But I have come to trust the quality of his stable, and every Ringgit spent is definitely well worth it.

So, even though Grace's rate had increased slightly, I had no qualms about arranging an overnight with her. And it was the right decision, as we made love thrice, making sure we were both pleasured each time. Not to mention all the hugging, kissing and staring into each other's eyes in between. It was as close a girlfriend experience as you could pay for, and it pains me a little to have to write this as I would rather have her to myself.

I also got to meet up with Iris when she was on holiday in our sunny island recently. In terms of looks, my personal opinion is that she is on par with Lynn (among the girls I have met from bro SNN's stable). Not bad, but maybe I expected her to be prettier.

The session was also similar to the one I had with Lynn, in that it was an ok session. She was tight, and we both worked to a sweat in an intense session.

Looking forward to my next sex-venture with bro SNN's girls.