View Single Post
Old 10-08-2018, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future
Re: Phnom Penh

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Thanks for the recommendation.

Yes same in the rest of the less developed ASEAN countries.
Even in Mexico!

Their infrastructure and education level may be backward but their street smartness is way ahead than first word nations.....
Hi, I believe next month is going to be your first trip to Cambodia.

If this is so, be aware of pick pockets by wls. As a first timer, I recommend u to stay in Angkor International Hotel at usd25 per night inclusive of breakfast and it's walking distance to st136. They have a safe in every room. So before u bring ladies into yr room, u keep all yr valuables in the safe first, so no more worries and headache. Security is also very good.

Also it's best you bring a shorts or underwear with zip pocket to keep yr money, in this way u made it difficult for pickpocketeer.

If you pick gals from 11.30pm onwards at the Riverside pubs, u shld be able to get them at usd50 plus usd10bar fine for LT. You can try your luck at usd40.

Those gals at nagaworld or darling darling, it's true they are pretty and well dressed but u can find these types of gals at the Riverside pubs too and at a very much lower price. At the Riverside pubs, if you are willing to pay usd100 for LT, u are KING.

Just for the sake of curiosity, it's good u visit wat Phnom around 9pm but leave yr valuables,money,passport etc in the hotel. From wat Phnom then walk towards the river. Then walk up and down the road along the river about 100metres up and down, there's some wls here. Sometimes there are good ones.

U may also visit PONTOON and HEART OF DARKNESS. Both are discos and near to each other. I love to order a coconut and drink by the roadside stall and watch the activities.