View Single Post
Old 11-04-2019, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A fantasy Story: Observation/ experience through using Tinder and Wechat nearby

Once we were in the house, we entered the dark bedroom and I flicked on the light switch.
E was stunned when she saw 4 guys entering the bedroom.
I didn't tell her about my 'plans' earlier on. I only said I will be going out and be back asap. Asked her to wait in the bedroom.

E then tried to cover her naked body with her hands as there was no bed-sheets. I then told E my plans and she began to sob on hearing this orgy and even begged me not to share her with Ben and my uncle. She tried to negotiate with me saying that she will be willing to have sex with me and not be a dead fish, and with more passion bla bla bla....

But it was too late and I was not appeased. As for HL, same, he will only be sitting down to watch 3 of us take turns to have sex with E. Before hand I already told Ben and my uncle, welcome to cum anywhere they like.... CIP, COB, CIM also can.

I am the first to start, follow by Ben and then my uncle. I then got onto the bed and started playing with E's body. She still smell of the sweaty sex this afternoon. Sucked and licked on her breasts while trailing down her body was enough for me to get hard after awhile and I inserted into E missionary. By then, HL's blindfold was removed and he was made to sit quietly and watch. Ended up doing E 3 positions--> Missionary, prone doggy, side spooning and back to missionary and ejaculated deep into her. My cum oozed out from her pussy. We were wet from the sweat. Hugged her sweaty body for awhile to catch my breath before getting off the bed.

Ben then got onto the bed and told me he wanted to try CIP. On hearing this, E exclaimed no and started to sit up and huddle in one corner of the bed. Ben then adjusted her and began his foreplay to 'wake' his little bro while both me and my uncle stood by to watch. Ben then proceeded to paint her sweaty body, mixed with my saliva, sweat and his own saliva. After awhile, he began to suck on and lick the pair of breasts and he began in missionary position as soon as he felt he was ready. Ben pumped and thrusted into E at a steady pace piak piak piak piak.... piak piak piak piak.... piak piak piak piak.....Could tell that HL couldn't take it any longer as he kept shaking his head and repeating no. He then switched E into prone doggy and shoved his weight on top of her.... continued pumping. Could tell he was enjoying himself as he didn't have sex for quite a long time. Ben then held E by the waist and adjusted her in doggy position and continued; sweat began dripping from his hair, forehead and onto E's naked back, forming droplets. Sweat also dripped onto E's butt cheeks.
Another trail of sweat rolled from his chest downwards.
Ben also lasted for about 20 mins and with a final war-cry, he ejaculated deep into E in prone doggy position. While still applying his weight on her to catch her breath, my uncle was getting horny and started stroking his dick. Ben then got up and the cum oozed out.

It was my uncle's turn. He then proceeded to get onto the bed. As the bedroom was hot and stuffy, my uncle already started sweating abit and he started to rub his dick outside E's pussy with E still lying prone. It didn't take long for my uncle's 62 years old dick to fully stand at attention. He then pushed into E using the same position. After some time, my uncle began to adjust his position with some licking and kissing of E's sweaty body and started grabbing E's waist in the doggy position. More of his sweat dripped from his forehead onto E's naked back. I watched on with Ben. After what seemed like a long time, my uncle finally ejaculated deep into E after a few positions (Koala bear, doggy, missionary, side spooning), he can last the longest among the 3 of us maybe due to his age, his dick wasn't that sensitive anymore. It was also quite surprising given that he's 62 this year and his dick can remain hard. My uncle then rolled over the side of E's sweaty body as E lied facing up. Once again, my uncle's cum oozed out and the bed was getting more and more stained and messy. So was E's pussy as I examined and took a closer look.

The night was still young as I have a strategy that we can use E throughout the night. I then proposed my strategy to Ben and my uncle. It was then agreed and my uncle got off the bed while I took my position and hugged E tightly in bed. I started to paint her (with the mixed fluids and all); kinda gross and her pussy smells of cum after I went to smell out of curiosity. The result after I have deposited 2 rounds of cum earlier in the afternoon, and one just now, on top of that 2 more loads were dumped into her pussy by Ben and my uncle.
~To be continued~