View Single Post
Old 11-04-2019, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A fantasy Story: Observation/ experience through using Tinder and Wechat nearby

To continue as I was on a half day leave from work today.
After Ben and my uncle had a go with E, it was already over an hr and I had rested enough to continue doing E.

E's pussy smell strongly of the cum and there was a thick layer of white substance at the lips, some at the pussy hair area..... The result after I have deposited 2 rounds of cum earlier in the afternoon, and one just now, on top of that 2 more loads were dumped into her pussy by Ben and my uncle. How can we play longer with E? Will come to that in a short while. I dry humped E; kissing her everywhere and we bounced on the bed (while writing this, thought about my ex ML FB, she would lift her right thigh making moans while I dry hump her thigh while hugging her tightly, we would bounced on the hotel bed, my dick would then sprang to attention in a short while), in just a short while my dick stood at attention and I went on to penetrate E, this time, an idea came to my mind; I am so going to take her anal virginity which something I didn't even try before, we do not have any KY as well.

Just do it! Slowly pried open E's anal lips. E got the hint and kept saying no, started sobbing again..... I then slowly pushed my dick in, gam poa tight (Super tight). Managed in the end after some tries and luckily my dick hasn't turn flaccid yet due to me using it few times on the same day earlier on. Started pumping slowly as I understand it will be quite painful for her. After few minutes, while pumping into E missionary grabbing her wet and sticky breasts, I asked who is going to fark E's vagina and we could pump at the same time. So the consensus is that Ben let my uncle go first. But I told the 2 of them that the A hole is out of bounds to them...... first thing first lol.... They nodded and agreed.

My uncle then lied down facing up while I adjusted E to lie on top of him facing up as well. E's naked back is now in contact with my uncle's sweaty chest. While I lied down on top of E; she was now sandwiched between the 2 of us. I need to be also careful not to squash the 2 of them underneath. We alternate our motion, after what seemed like more than 30 mins, we were both shagged and I motioned for my uncle to cum first as me too, I have the feeling to ejaculate already. My uncle then used all his strength and might and thrust his hips, the sound was just too loud and E couldn't take it and moaned as well. Sexpert here, my uncle lol....

With one last cry, my uncle exclaimed and ejaculated deep into E. I could feel his cum oozing out and landed on my lower body as I was still lying on top of E. Yucks! My uncle then got off the bed and declared jokingly that his legs felt soft like jelly; still he is the sexpert here. My turn as I increased my speed and cummed in a few minutes, deep into E's A hole. Pulled out slowly and my cum oozed out from her A hole. The bedsheet area around her was in a mess, with those mixed fluids. E looked like she was shagged out after her 2 holes were being used. Ben wanted to have a go and I got down the bed as well. I noticed E was too shag and looked like she was about to pass out, told Ben to be careful when handling her and not too rough. As for HL, he was still watching but can't really tell his expression now, erm, perhaps his expression was like "I can't carry on watching anymore" but he has no choice. I then went over to HL and slapped his cheeks lightly, don't worry, I will make sure u have a go with E as well. What was my motive?