View Single Post
Old 11-04-2019, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A fantasy Story: Observation/ experience through using Tinder and Wechat nearby

Last update of the day; will input more erotic scenes here.
What was my motive? I am just going to let HL have one round with her, see what would be their reaction and if they really have done it before at all; more or less can tell. After the sex, see if they can still continue being friends? Any awkwardness between them?

Back to the story. As I stared at the scene on the bed, Ben was too high and too focused as he was painting E; kissing her sweaty body everywhere, my eyelids were starting to get heavy and sleepy. Ben then mounted E missionary as his dick stood at attention. As I watched on, Ben released after about 35 mins and E was now in prone doggy position, lying flat on the bed, her eyes half closed, too shagged and sleepy. I then told Ben and my uncle to allow her to remain in this position already, not to hurt her too much, judging at the way that she looked right now; was about to pass out any moment.

Ben then got up reluctantly after I signalled that I wanted to have a go, he got up after licking and kissing the whole of E's sweaty back. I then mounted E in the prone doggy position and resumed my foreplay, her back was so stinky, I could smell Ben's saliva and sweat. Heck! I then slipped my hands underneath and played with her boobs.

I then proceeded to lick and kiss her back as well, moving to her butt cheeks until her whole butt cheeks was wet with my saliva. I then dry humped my dick on her butt cheeks to make it hard again. Insert into her A hole the second time to do her anal, Grabbing on her wet butt cheeks; I then humped and pumped her. After doing her A hole for like quite some time without cumming, I really felt shagged and tired this time. Proceeded to lie on her wet naked back, smooched and licked, and continued to thrust faster this time. E was so stinky. 臭啊

As I continued thrusting, I remembered hearing Ben and my uncle saying her eyes were closed already. Think she was too shagged and just let me do the job. Finally felt like cumming and I withdrew from her and sprayed my cum on her naked back. Ben and my uncle then exclaimed! Thank you! Now that you have stained her back, how are we going to do her in this position as her eyes are now closed.

haha I gave them an evil wink and smiled sheepishly as I didn't thought of it. Anyway in the end they said never mind and I declared to them that I am off to sleep in the next room. E would now be shared between Ben and my uncle. Before I left the room, I saw Ben proceeded to get onto the bed and lied on top of E, caressing and kissing her. He sure kena my cum. ha!

Before I lied down in the bed of the next room, I texted a regular ML (A ML that only provide HJ and B2B at her joint; but managed to up her 3-4 times already) (Only managed to up her during the 3rd to 4th visit; after building some rapport) and intended to call her here to join the orgy, she could also earn some quick bucks from all of us. sent! Anyway she should be still sleeping at this time in the wee hours of the morning.

I then closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.