View Single Post
Old 13-04-2019, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A fantasy Story: Observation/ experience through using Tinder and Wechat nearby

As Ben pumped and thrusted, his sweat dripped onto E’s back. He then increased his pace as he got more and more excited. Ben cummed thereafter about 7 mins later. He then shot all over E’s back.

He then got off the bed while my uncle proceeded. To make his 62 year old flaccid dick hard again, he rubbed his dick on E’s naked back and against her pussy lips.
Piak piak piak Argh argh.... minutes later my uncle was enjoying himself as he grabbed E’s butt cheeks; pumping her in prone doggy position. Regulating his pace, he can really last quite long. I rem sitting down at the edge of the bed to continue watching thereafter as I was tired of standing. Sweat dripped from my uncle’s forehead and chest as well, and onto E. After watching for about 35 mins, my uncle cummed deep into E’s pussy this time. ARGH!
Time for me to leave house. Ben then wanted to conserve his energy for fucking my ML later, he thought of sleeping for awhile as he himself was shagged out. I let him sleep in the next room where I slept last night. My uncle then fell asleep as well while hugging E with his hands positioned on her breasts in the side spooning position. The room was then quiet except for E sobbing quietly and since both my uncle and Ben fell asleep, I would have to ask HL to leave, else it might be quite dangerous as he was the only one awake.

I then blindfolded him and led him out of the house.

Got into my car and went to fetch my ML N at Kallang. Waited awhile in the car and soon she arrived and got into the passenger seat beside me after I got her attention by flashing my car’s headlights at her. N was dressed in a grey T shirt and blue denim shorts. She was all smiles as she greeted me and told me that she would be going str8 to work in town after she was done at my side.