View Single Post
Old 13-04-2019, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A fantasy Story: Observation/ experience through using Tinder and Wechat nearby

Led N into my unit and we paid N $600 upfront. Why $600? Because I wanted 2 shots with N. My uncle and Ben only wanted 1 shot each. See, she could earned $600 in just one day.

After N stripped and lied down on the bed in the next room; I excused myself awhile and went to check on E. E was asleep, in Ben’s arms this time. Ben was hugging her in the side spooning position.

Seeing this, I then went back to N and played with her naked body. Kissing and licking her breasts with N hugging me from underneath. She complained in a joking manner that I stank, course lah, didn’t bathe after the marathon sex. I just gave her a sheepish smile.
After painting her with my saliva. I dried humped N’s thigh and soon my dick sprang to attention again. I regulate my pace as I rocked above her. As I have no condom, we had a consensus that can pump her raw, but have to withdraw and cum outside. Same goes for Ben and my uncle if they have sex with her later.

Flipped N to doggy and continued; am enjoying myself. To prone doggy and then back to missionary. I began to feel hot again and my sweat dripped onto her breasts and around the shoulder area. My hands gripping the side of N’s waist near the tummy area. N sweated quite alot as well as her tummy area was wet with her sweat as droplets began to form. Felt like cumming soon, i then lied on top of her with my face buried in her breasts, withdrew, flipped N over and sprayed onto her butt cheeks; some of my cum landed on her naked sweaty back.

I then hugged N from behind while playing with her breasts and teased her that she too, smell of sweat as she teased me earlier on that I stank. She just laughed.

I then got off and my uncle went into the room next; to have sex with N. I then went back to the 1st room and guide E over. She now has difficulty walking. Due to this reason, I decided to let her rest the next day.

Watched my uncle for awhile as he sucked on N’s sweat breasts and licked her bare shoulders and sweaty tummy. N doesn’t allow frenching btw. I have yet to french her before after so many times. My uncle got hard and proceeded to insert into N raw and started to pump her missionary. I then proceeded to enter E as well as me too, i had gotten hard; shortly after my shot with N just now. As E was feeling too weak, I lied her facing up; on the floor and pumped her missionary. Do her in one position will do. Our moans echoed in the room. The piak sound was loud as well.

Guessed who cummed 1st? Me... as my uncle’s dick was less sensitive. ARGH! I exclaimed and cummed deep into E. E pussy was so sticky and the white substance that was formed at her pussy area; too much cum from the 3 of us that were dumped into her. I lasted about 25 mins.

I then led E back into the other room and asked her to have a good rest. I then went back to watch my uncle. He was still pumping into N at a steady pace, doggying her; his hands gripping her waists tightly while kneading on her breasts occasionally. Sweat dripped onto N’s naked back, N was moaning as well. AARGH! With a few final quick thrusts, My uncle cummed onto N’s butt cheeks and back as well.

My uncle then gave N one last kiss on the cheek, thanked her for the wonderful sex, and headed to the next room. I saw him hugged E to sleep in the side spooning position. Ben then came in.

Ben then lied ontop of N in the prone doggy position and began to paint her naked sweaty and cummed filled back. He then flipped her over and feasted on her breasts and nipples; while burying his head into her breasts. Thrusted into N in missionary once he has gotten hard.

I heard the loud piaking sound in the next room; went over to the next room to see my uncle having sex with E in that same side spooning position. My uncle then told me he felt horny again after hugging E and feasting on her naked back. He also told me he would be going home after this round. I then went back to the other room, stayed there and watched Ben having sex with my ML. Ben too, was enjoying himself as he pumped into N; now in doggy position. N let out soft moans occasionally. Both of them were high.