View Single Post
Old 14-04-2019, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A fantasy Story: Observation/ experience through using Tinder and Wechat nearby

With a final groan and exclamation. Ben ejaculated deep into E again after awhile.
He then withdrew and I saw the cum that flowed out from E’s pussy, wasn’t alot already as all of us has ejaculated quite many times these 2 days.

Ben then told me he would be leaving already since I was back. He went to have a bath while I lied down beside E, cuddled her in a side spooning position and fell asleep; totally shagged out.

Both of us KO throughout the whole day and we woke up on that Monday wee hours of the morning. Felt my dick erected. I then reached over and mounted E, no foreplay needed, she wasn’t that shagged and tired already but she complained that her pussy felt sore and pain. I told her to let me enjoy till morning and she can sleep and rest that whole day already.

Ended up having sex with E again and I did her 3 rounds till around 8am in the morning. Ejaculated all 3 shots into her, smell her pussy once I am done(out of curiosity) smelly and strong cum smell, thick white substance around it. Me too, fell back to sleep again, sweat lots, with the sweaty and naked E lying on my chest, my arms around her.
~end of this orgy part~ E was down on Deepavali day due to sore pussy and too shagged.

Rem the next day Tuesday was a public holiday. Deepavali. Met up for the 1st time with the Malaysian girl XT. If bros here read my previous post; got to know her through wechat nearby. Basically that day we went to vivo for lunch, watched a movie, at night went to star vista for dinner and I sent her back home. No chance to fuck girls on the 1st or subsequent dates; damn suay you know.

Long story short.... after that day, I still chat with XT, as per usual. But I will come to the part in later parts of the story that things changed. As for E, after that orgy; I didn’t see her anymore and not sure what happened between her and HL; if they are still seeing each other. Absolutely no idea.

That following weekend on a Sunday, matched up with a middle aged MILF (quite attractive and pretty)through wechat nearby; confirmed elder than me; judging by her profile display pic. I was in Tiong Bahru that afternoon and randomly added her, she added me back within minutes and we started chatting. Let’s name her K. Bla bla bla, K told me she was attending church at that time. Ended up we chatted till night time.

Following day Monday, to work. Took the initiative to text K, she replied shortly and wished me a successful week ahead. Absolutely made my day. That same day, matched up with a PRC lady through wechat nearby as well; 5 years younger than me. Chatted with her and she seemed friendly. So that day, I chatted with 3 ladies at the same time; K, that PRC lady XH and lastly XT.

That’s all for this part
Will describe my developments with K, XH and XT in later parts of the story. Hope for more support