View Single Post
Old 20-04-2019, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Haha karma can be a bitch.

I never say free not impossible. Just that I never fuck without making payment of some kind, be it a nice dress or makan. Closest I came to succumbing to temptation was when I didn't have enough to tip my regular; I told her that I would TT the $$$ to her when I went back SG. She said no need to pay la. Go back SG I still immediately went Western Union to send to her. Have to even the scales; people give you favour you inevitably will have to pay back, maybe to other people

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Got case b4 the "high end" club girl invited the chiongster go back her condo and in the middle of the night that chiongster kana ask to get out her place without a fuck. 55555.

Free not say impossible lah. First time meet at work place n free? Rare i think. The girls are making a living mah. When they work time, most of them not forget money. If subsequent meet maybe free 555. If they don't take my money, usually i will throw in some other things compensate them.

When i less busy will update more of my views in dark side of man.