View Single Post
Old 22-04-2019, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A fantasy Story: Observation/ experience through using Tinder and Wechat nearby

The date went on.... Ended up having Ajisen Ramen.
Chatted with XH and she really listen to songs on her phone throughout....... Bad habit. I chose to close one eye first. Done with dinner.

Another observation: I went to the counter to pay for the meal. XH just walked out of the restaurant and waited outside for me. SMART Bros here will know what am I hinting at.

Paid. I then went out to join her, no response from her to offer to pay for her own share. I mean, I am not asking ladies to give me a treat, to pay for their meals as well. But, at least show me you that they have the initiative to ask about their own share first. I really don't mind giving a treat on the first date. SMART Bros here, again..... you all will know what I meant.
But this XH, nope. She didn't ask and we continued walking. She only asked, what's next? Where do we go?
We just walked around in VivoCity lor, aimlessly and until she suggested walking to Sentosa to view the musical fountain. You know? the Crane Dance; 2 lovebirds. *Roll eyes*

She said she doesn't mind the stuffiness and also she doesn't mind walking. Off we went, to Sentosa. While viewing the performance, XH still has her earpiece and songs on. Xie Jialat leh. I continued observing her.