View Single Post
Old 30-08-2019, 07:50 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4030 / Power: 17
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who is your favorite legendary ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace73 View Post
One bro is super jealous if you say she raw

Lots of guys raw XN before. Although I only knew about it after someone posted here about rawing her. First time is not easy but she has some favourite positions where she just loses all control. She loves to have a huge dick head slowly slide into her quivering cunt while having her legs spread wide open. It's painful, she says. But exquisite.

Her favourite position, is to be entered from behind while she's lying flat on her tummy. She cums very easily in this position, and she loves it when she feels a huge load of hot cum shoot deep in her pussy. If she has a true emotional connection with you, she'll french you and ask to come together. Damn fucking hot......

Too bad XN can only cum once per session. After she cums her clit becomes super sensitive and she will usually lose interest. In my 1.5 years of fucking her I've never managed to make her cum more than once per session. After resting a bit I like to fuck her cunt, while still wet with my cum from the previous fuck. Damn solid feeling, auto lubrication, nice sound effect plus seeing that milky ring of cum all around her pussy after I finish flooding her cunt the second time. Heavenly.....

Damn. Such fond memories, maybe I'll start my own thread one day. I kept a diary of my fucks with her, especially after she left Singapore.

I hope the jealous bro is not you. Lolz.

Last edited by Penguin23; 30-08-2019 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Edited for grammar and for clarity